Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Currently | April


Adjusting to life at home with three kids, each with different needs and demands.

Preparing myself mentally, physically and emotionally for the start of Term 2 - this is the beginning of the end.

Waking up before the sunrises on most days.

Rugging up. I can't believe just last week we had the air conditioning on. Now the temperatures have dropped to the low 20's and we're really feeling the chill.

Sorting through the stuff we've accumulated over the last 4 years.

Reminiscing on our time here in Brisbane as we pack away our things.

Getting rather agitated as I think about everything we're giving up to move back to Toronto.

Eating red velvet cupcakes from Coles because they're so moist and sinful, and somehow that makes things feel a little better.

Watching the NBA playoffs with Andrew and occasionally, the boys. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait to have a TV to watch sports on again.

Regretting booking our flight home. How did we get stuck at the back of the plane and have no accommodations for our overnight stopover in Korea?

Kicking myself for the days I don't get out of the house because I'm not taking advantage of the little time we have left here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...