Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Photo A Day: May 2014

151 days down, 214 to go.


May was an eventful month that gave me lots to document and I am so grateful for that. It's hard to come up with new content consistently so months like this really help to boost my creativity. One of the things I'm working on is discovering my own style and verbalizing it. Do I have a distinct style of photography or are my photos an eclectic mix of styles?

I've realized that Caleb is the main human subject in my photos, because he is always with me. If it weren't for him, my photos would only be of things and I'm trying to lean away from that.

I'm looking forward to June's prompts. It looks like there's a lot I can play around with this coming month:


I'm participating via Instagram. Follow along @btsoi.
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (June), you can find the details here.
See previous months here: JanuaryFebruaryMarch, April

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...