Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Photo A Day: April 2014

120 days down, 245 to go.


I'm a little surprised that the boys aren't a bigger part of my Photo A Day grid since they were with me for about 75% of the month. I guess it goes to show that this is just a snippet of what goes on in my Instagram feed!

This month went alright. It definitely wasn't my favourite month, prompt-wise, especially in the last week and a half. My biggest problem is when I get stuck on one prompt, I refuse to just skip over it. When that happens, all the days after that are held up until I find something to fill in that spot so ever so often, you'll see a few days of absolute silence on my feed, followed by a huge tidal wave of photos as I catch up.

Anyway, here we go with May!


I'm participating via Instagram. Follow along @btsoi.
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (May), you can find the details here.
See previous months here: JanuaryFebruary, March

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...