Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Photo A Day: January 2014

31 days down, 334 to go.



At the start of the year, I wasn't sure if I was up for another year of daily photo prompts but I'm glad I started documenting. January was filled with all sorts of adventures and I'm glad to have captured it all.

It's definitely a lot of work to keep up with the prompts, especially when I'm not interested in a particular prompt, but I enjoy the challenge the rest of the time. I haven't decided if I'll stick with it all the way through the year like I did in 2013 but I'll keep going until I decide I've had enough.

February's prompts are up!



I'm participating via Instagram
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (February), you can find the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...