Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Caleb's Water Party Invites

From start to finish, these invites took me about 5-6 hours to make and that was mostly because I had to figure out how to make my own Silhouette cut file for every little part of the turtle using a Google image of Squirt. Oh, and those little brown spots.


Andrew helped me put the text together while I was busy piecing 7 little turtles together. The waves were the easy part. These are by far the most labour intensive invitations I have ever made.


I carefully tucked them inside envelopes stamped with each guests' name on it, sealed them with some aqua and mint washi tape and Caleb delivered them to his friends.


He was so insanely proud, handing them out.

1 comment:

  1. Your invites are so cute! And you have the patience of a saint!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...