Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Photo A Day: September

273 days down, 92 to go.


I cannot believe there's less than 100 days left in this year!

September brought with it warmer weather and more time spent outside. The month was full of school events and trips to the coast which made for some brighter pictures but it also meant that some days I was so busy living my life that I forgot to document it.

The photos I use for this Photo A Day challenge are ones I'd normally post anyway. But there were prompts that I couldn't really be bothered with and you can tell by the photos. I had to force them, they feel out of place and I don't like it.

Looking forward to next year, I'm hoping to continue with a daily photo challenge but I'd like to keep my options open and perhaps venture away from the Fat Mum Slim prompts. Does anyone have a good alternative?

Here are October's prompts:



I'm participating via Instagram
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (October), you can find the details here.
See previous months: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJuly, August

2 comments:

  1. Love that you're doing this, I'm excited to participate beginning next year! I'm going to use the prompts from Capture Your 365.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for doing this! I haven't been successful yet at keeping up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...