Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Photo A Day: August

243 days down, 122 to go.


August was a toughie for me. It started off well, and then we were hit with a tsunami of housework and  make-up lessons for extracurriculars and it just drained all my energy and creativity. Towards the middle of the month, I ran out of fuel and for a week, I just had no pictures to choose from for each prompt. I was very, very close to giving up. 

But I've decided that giving up on this project is not an option for me so I sat with my phone, filled in those gaps and got right back on track. 

So here we go with September!



I'm participating via Instagram
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (September), you can find the details here.
See previous months: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJune, July

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...