Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mid-Winter Break

It's the first week of school holidays and we're really enjoying our time off.


We won't be going away, but as always, I have a few things planned for the boys and I to do. Andrew will be busy studying for his end of rotation exams so we're trying to keep out of his way as much as possible.

Usually, this means we're out of the house so I don't get to sit down at my computer until the boys have gone to bed, which seems to be happening later and later.

I try to sit down and collect my thoughts every night. I don't like to go without blogging for too long, even though it's been pretty sporadic lately, because this is how I record and remember things. But life's getting busier and work gets priority sometimes so if it gets a little quiet around here, you'll know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...