Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Photo A Day: June

181 days down, 184 to go.


We're pretty much at the halfway mark now.

This month started off well then half way through, I kind of let go and whatever happened, happened. Mostly, that just means there were days I didn't take pictures so I just filled in the gaps by taking pictures a few days later. A few prompts have pictures from the "wrong" date, but I'm not sweating it. I'm doing this for myself and this is how it works for me this month.

July's going to be a busy month for our family. This will either help me take lots of pictures, and let me have plenty to choose from for each prompt, or it will throw me way off. We'll see how it pans out, but either way, I'm not worried.

Here are the prompts for July:



I'm participating via Instagram
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (July), you can find the details here.
See previous months: JanuaryFebruaryMarchApril, May


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...