Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Photo A Day: March

90 days down, 275 to go.


I tried a little harder to get my photos done on time this month but once again, there were prompts that I was a day or two behind on. I still use photos I took the day of the prompt, but sometimes I'm just so tired at the end of the day, I don't get around to choosing and processing my Instagram on time.

Anyway, I've been following the Fat Mum Slim prompts up until now but I've discovered another list by Adam Powell. I think I discovered him after he liked a couple of my photos on Instagram, and he takes some pretty sweet pictures. Check out his Instagram feed. And here's a fun fact: Adam has two boys named Nathaniel and Caleb. I'm finding it's a very popular combination of names for brothers.

I've thought about switching over to his lists but I'm not particularly fond of changing things part way through, so I'll stick with FMS for now.

Here's the April list:


Let's do this!

I'm participating via Instagram
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (April), you can find the details here.
See previous months: January, February

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...