Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Photo A Day: January

31 days down, 334 to go.

I did it! I managed to get a photo for each prompt and here they are:


I'll admit, some days were easier than others. For some prompts, I had a very clear idea of what I wanted to capture and for others, I took many shots throughout the day that would represent that prompt and chose my favourite.

A few of my photos didn't get posted until the morning after, but I'm not too worried about it. My goal is to exercise creativity and develop an eye for photography. So far, it has challenged me to take photos I normally wouldn't take, in ways I normally wouldn't have done so I'd say things are definitely moving in the right direction.

Moving on to February!


I'm participating via Instagram.
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (February), you can find the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...