Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Settling Into Now

I spent the entire week planning for December Daily, Project Life 2013, and discussing with Andrew where we'll be in the next couple of years. After all that looking forward, it's time for me to relax a little and settle back into right now.


So we're taking it easy this weekend, especially since we have a mysterious illness in the house and because Andrew is busy with a conference at school.

I did manage to sneak a quick project - part of a birthday gift for Nathan's little buddy. It follows the ninja theme, just like his birthday card. I'll post about it after the party. I hope he likes it because I had a lot of fun making it!

In the mean time, check out some of the new Project Life products that are hitting the online shelves! As I said, I've been planning for next year's Project Life and I'm so excited about it.

I hear they have a couple baby lines out this year. I wish I had these when Nathan was born. It would have been an awesome way to document the everyday details and little milestones that have already escaped my memory. And not to mention, a nice way to display all those pictures I took. Can you believe I snapped a photo of Nathan every single day for his first year and a half of life? And now they're all sitting on my external hard drive, waiting to be looked at again.

The new kits aren't even available on Amazon (for the US residents) yet, but for the internationals they're available for pre-order. I think this is the first time us internationals have had an advantage, ever!

I'll be back on Monday to share my picks, and hopefully I'll be placing an order soon because things are already starting to sell out.

Capture the EVERYDAY easily with Project Life

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...